The decision to become a doctor is an important one in many ways as it calls for meticulous planning in choosing the right destination and institution, arranging finances and above all committing oneself to an intense course of study hence there should not be any margin for error. Santa Monica overseas medicine studies division, the most trusted name in overseas education in India with the single aim to offer great Doctors with humanistic values to the society is here to facilitate admissions to students and parents seeking admission to leading medical universities in developed medical systems such as USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Europe and South East Asia at affordable cost. Our experienced and well informed medicine education experts provide unbiased and accurate information about medical education that fit your budget. We Work in close coordination with authorities of leading medical universities of the world. On successful completion of the medicine program you are eligible to appear for screening tests like USMLE, PLAB and the newly introduced screening examination conducted by national board of examinations , under the directive of Medical Council of India for practicing as a Doctor in India
STUDY MEDICINE AT REPUTED UNIVERSITIES / COLLEGES IN WESTERN, EUROPEAN & SOUTHEAST ASIAN COUNTRIES
Becoming a doctor is a dream for many a young men and women, looking for a profession that is among the most respected, financially rewarding and attractive career in India. However the stark reality is that aspirants outnumber, by far, the available MBBS seats, resulting in increased competition, huge capitation fees, quota system etc forcing many aspirants with capability and aptitude to give up their doctor dream altogether or end up wasting years trying to repeat various entrance exams.
Though India through its 412 medical colleges produce over 45000 doctors annually, as per official figures released by Ministry of Health Government of India, there is only one doctor for every 1,700 citizens in India, clearly indicating that India faces huge dearth of doctors and would require about four lakhs more doctors by 2020 to reach the WHO mandated ratio of one doctor per 1,000 people. The mammoth shortfall of doctors is not limited to India. If one takes the WHO figure; the shortfall of doctors throughout the world is huge. Countries like United States, UK, and Australia also face a huge shortage which would reach alarming proportion by 2020.
Though developed countries of the world like USA , UK , Canada ,Australia etc remain the first choice of students and parent seeking world class medical education , one should be realistic that it can be extremely challenging in term of time, fees and intellectual effort though the reward for the same is a flourishing medical career. Moreover to get admission in institutions of these countries, students have to undertake the Admission Tests. The UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT) or the Biomedical Admissions Test (BMAT), Graduate Australian Medical School Admission Test (GAMSAT) or MCAT (North American Medical College Admission Test and so on
- Free counseling for students and parents
- Processing of application forms
- Guidance for applying for education Loan
- Ensuring admission in the selected university
- Assisting student to remit fees to the university
- Facilitating visa Invitation letter
- Facilitating visa stamping
- Assistance in obtaining Foreign Exchange
- Arranging Flight tickets, pick up, accommodation
- Guiding students to appear for medical qualifying exams in India
- Full relocation and acclimatisation help
WHAT MAKES MEDICINE STUDY ABROAD ATTRACTIVE?
- Earn Medical degrees which are highly rated all over the world.
- Course curriculum updated regularly as per inputs from latest research.
- State of the art infrastructure and laboratories based on cutting edge technology (High tech laboratory facilities like Robotics surgery high fidelity human clinical stimulator etc).
- Multicultural environment with students from diverse nationalities.
- Fully fledged multi specialty hospitals for clinical practice.
- World class learning resources and highly experienced academics engaged in high end research.
- Highly applied teaching methodology with patient centered clinical training.
- Get placed in worlds best hospital and research institutions.
- Eligible for competency exams conducted by medical councils across the world.